Back to Top
- 1 cup extra virgin.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1tsp green chilli paste
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 6 large potatoes maris piper
- 1 large onion.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Oil muffin tin generously and place it oven.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Add salt, chilli power, cumin powder and pepper, mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into halves or quarters so they fit into food processor feed tube.
- Process potatoes and onions using the blade that creates thin strips. If you dont have a machine use a grater large size.
- Transfer potatoes and onions to a large bowl, add egg mixture and heated oil, mix very well. Remove any large pieces of potatoes or onions that weren’t processed properly.
- Remove heated muffin tin from the oven and spoon potato mixture evenly into hot, oiled cups.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the sides are still pale, cook for 20 minutes longer until the tops look crunchy and sides look golden and browned. Loosen edges with a knife and un-mould.