- Butter, for greasing the loaf pan
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas peeled and coarsely mashed
- 1 very ripe kesar mango – peeled and pulped
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180c. Butter and flour a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until blended. Stir in the bananas, mango and blueberries. Add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake until a cake tester inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool for 15 minutes. Remove the loaf from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 hours.