Back to Top
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Green pepper sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Basil chopped
- 1 tsp Dry oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh Parsley chopped
- 50g Sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp Tomato puree
- 80g Feta cheese crumbled
- 40g Kalamata olives chopped
- 150g uncooked medium prawns, peeled, deveined, tail on.
- ½ Lemon juice
- 8 Baby potatoes skin on
- Know of butter
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Few Fresh mints chopped
- In large pan heat oil, add onions, green pepper & garlic. Cook for 4 mins, until soft.
- Add Basil, oregano & parley, cook for 1 min
- Add tomato paste & sun dried tomatoes and cook for further 2 mins.
- Crumble in Feta and add chopped olives. Cook until all become into a sauce. Add 2 tsp of water so that sauce is slightly loose.
- Finally add prawns and cook for 3 mins or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Add lemon juice and more fresh parsley.
- Cook baby potatoes in boiling water until cooked.
- In pan heat butter, add boiled potatoes, sauté for 1 min, add salt, cayenne pepper & chopped mint. Stir for one min. ENJOY!!!