Daksha Mistry is a master chef who serves delicious mouth watering menus for corporate and wedding parties. Event planners, couples, and corporate unions have the opportunity of enjoying the renowned chef’s menus that have repeatedly wowed judges all over the United Kingdom. All clients are assured of a culinary experience that will excite their taste buds. Daksha Mistry and his team are able to make different dishes like Indian, English, European, Middle Easter and Oriental wedding menus. Whether you are looking to specialize in a traditional wedding breakfast or a multi cultural meal, you will not be disappointed with what Daksha Mistry will pull off.
Below is chef Daksha Mistry’s recipe for his famous meen moilee.
- 4 small fillets of sea bass (150g each)
- One and a half teaspoon of salt
- One and a half teaspoon of turmeric
- One teaspoon of fennel powder
- 30ml of sunflower oil
- Medium onions (2) that are finely sliced
- Sliced green chilies(4)
- 3 pasted garlic cloves
- Half inch ginger that is peeled and sliced
- Curry leaves (8)
- 350ml of coconut milk
- Two teaspoon of lime juice
- Two teaspoon of tamarind pulp
- Coriander for garnishing
Method of preparation
- First off, start by mixing one teaspoon each of salt and turmeric then gently rub the mixture to the fish fillets.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan, sauté the onion, chilies, ginger and garlic. Let it cook for a few seconds. Afterwards, add the curry leaves and keep cooking till the mixture turns golden brown. Add the remaining salt, turmeric, and tamarind pulp and fennel powder. Pour in the coconut milk and let it heat through as it simmers very gently. Finally, add the lime juice to the mixture.
- Place the marinated fish fillets in a separate pan. Let them fry till their skin is crispy.
- Garnish the fish fillets with coriander and Julian julienne ginger.